LAD Book Store
Welcome to the LAD Bookstore, a marketplace for custom educational content. Registration is quick and easy. All transactions are safe and secure, and there are multiple options for you to receive the content in the way that best suits your needs – print, in a digital format, or both.
- Switching to ArcGIS Pro 2.1
- Immunology Lab Manual
- Economic Statistics II - Online Version (Fall 2018)
- Strengthening Ethical Wisdom - Health Care Organization
- Integrated: Death (Spring 2018)
- DESIGN ELEMENTS AND PRINCIPLES (Revised Spring 2015)
- Sales Management - MKTG 7376
- Venture Analysis Standards 2000 (Rev. 5/17)
- The Users Guide to Scone Making & Scone Mixes
- Class Notes for Course 1 and 2: Everyday Leadership
- Readings for Course 1 and 2: Everyday Leadership
- Research Methods & Critique in Mathematics Education - Summer 2016
The LAD Bookstore was created as a way to provide authors with a less costly and environmentally-friendly option for distributing academic materials. If you are a content creator interested in selling on the LAD Bookstore, use our Contact page to get started.