LAD Book Store
Welcome to the LAD Bookstore, a marketplace for custom educational content. Registration is quick and easy. All transactions are safe and secure, and there are multiple options for you to receive the content in the way that best suits your needs – print, in a digital format, or both.
- Pharmacy Practice Guidebook
- Strengthening Ethical Wisdom - Health Care Organization
- Integrated: Death (Fall 2019)
- Venture Analysis Standards 2000 (Rev. 5/17)
- The Users Guide to Scone Making & Scone Mixes
- Class Notes for Course 1 and 2: Everyday Leadership
- Readings for Course 1 and 2: Everyday Leadership
- Research Methods & Critique in Mathematics Education - Summer 2016
- Bitter Moments: The Story of Indonesian Fragmentation
- Clarkston High School Class of 1966 & 1967 Reunion Memory Book
- For iMBA students only - Final Study Group Case Study Analysis: Au Bon Pain Case
- Managing Clinical Trial Budgets & Contracts
The LAD Bookstore was created as a way to provide authors with a less costly and environmentally-friendly option for distributing academic materials. If you are a content creator interested in selling on the LAD Bookstore, use our Contact page to get started.